If Not Now, When-Compassionate Advance Care Planning Program
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you been “shoulding” about getting your Advance Care Plan/Healthcare Directives done or updated?
Advance Care Planning (ACP) is a process of conversations & creating vital directives to express your healthcare goals, values, & wishes for when you’re not able to speak for yourself.
Join Stefanie Elkins, Aging Life Care Manager® & End-of-Life Specialist and Jennifer Timer, End of Life Doula & Grief Counsellor, your ACP Co-Guides, as we provide YOU with dedicated time for reflection and accountability that will lead to current update/completion in documenting your healthcare goals & wishes.
- Two curated 90-minute sessions:
- Saturday, April 24 & Saturday, May 8
- Personalized 1:1 goal setting session with one of your co-guides.
- Review, reflect and provide detail on what is need to complete an advance directive w/focus on
- Identifying a healthcare agent
- Life sustaining treatments
- Provide an intimate & safe space to ask questions.
- Incorporate mindfulness to address feelings especially if death anxiety creeps in.
- Share ACP resources & tools that will assist you in staying organized and prepared.
- Two witnesses ready to sign your advance care directive.
Leave this series feeling empowered & informed with peace of mind noting your priorities have been documented and shared.